Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Programming the showcase

Hi everyone. As Olly said in the post earlier, most people are going to take on a role in either programming, marketing or the technical team. I'd like to be involved in programming--so, initially, working out what's actually going to be in this showcase--so if anyone else is interested in doing that sort of thing, can you let me know so we can start sorting it out?

I just spoke to Olly and told him that I thought making the showcase any longer than two hours (plus interval) would be pushing it, and the audience would get bored if it was any longer--do you agree? Do you disagree? Do you care? Let me know.

In terms of programming, these are the things that I know, 100%, are happening:
- me and Maddie on the uke
- Andy on the guitar
- some form of drama--"sum play tings!", apparently
...and that's it. So if anyone's decided what they want to do, let me know that too.

Meanwhile, here is some technical documentation weirdness, if that was all a bit boring.

5 Comments:

Blogger x- hazel eyes -x said...

drama ! were doing sum play tings !

4:46 pm  
Blogger irony in motion said...

Yeah, I know there's some kind of drama, but do you know what it actually is? Who's involved? How many pieces? Or is it not sorted yet?

8:59 pm  
Blogger ot said...

haha that's mad! inspired!

11:47 am  
Blogger ot said...

the cartoons i mean!

11:47 am  
Blogger x- hazel eyes -x said...

we have decided to do the weakest link buuuut.... were going to invite members of the public up to do it aswell but still have plants that we will get to come up as well :)) lol i cnt rememba wat else we decided so wen i do i will write it lol
O and wat cartoons?!? im confuzzled ! :S

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home