Monday, September 25, 2006

Ambassador Website

Hey guys

y'all kno im making an awesome website well heres the part wher you come in..

i need some stuff from you....lol....sounds scary :D.....
nah its cool just email me back your details/responces please, tis very important and vital for me passing my course

lady_tropical03@yahoo.co.uk

a) im gonna take pictures of everyone next meeting

b) can everyone send me their details of
their full name
age
school/college
hobbies
what they are most interested in e.g. things that can help the ambassadors
and when they joined the ambassador group

c) im getting some good pages together but i'd like any suggestions to what people might like to see in it.

d) and lastly...is there anything that we dont want put up? or anything that you really dont want said or anything at all. please tell me!

thanks guys u kno i love u all to pieces...sorry i got tipsy last thursday
hehe

love sarah xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home