Friday, January 26, 2007

Current setlist

Ok, since people seem to be pulling out left, right and centre, we probably ought to sort the contract thing out so that they won't do that any more. I have the contract on my computer--does someone want me to email it to them so they can bring some along next Tuesday, or something?

SETLIST. The times here are approximate, and in some cases quite possibly completely wrong. Tell me if you know I'm way out on something, and I'll change it.

ACT ONE
- Rapping // Rohand and Jocelyn // 5 minutes
- Guitars, part one // Andy and Maddie W // 10 minutes
- Dancing // Shanique's troupe // 5 minutes
- Ukuleles, part one // Maddies B and W // 10 minutes
- Play // the lady who Olly knows and various Ambassadors // 10 minutes

INTERVAL // 15 minutes

ACT TWO
- Guitars, part two // Andy and Maddie W // 10 minutes
- Dancing // Jo and Chris // 3 minutes
- Film // Sarah and Nina // 10 minutes
- Singing // Shanique and Samantha // 10 minutes
- Ukuleles, part two // Maddies B and W // 5 minutes


I have not included Nic's singing, because I don't know if this is happening. Any word on that, Sarah? If she does decide to do it, I propose putting her between Guitars (part one) and the dance troupe.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ladytropical said...

Hey

11:35 pm  
Blogger ladytropical said...

lol hey sorry bout that random hey ok Nic might still be singing shes bleeding confusing me we will find out on tuesday. seems shes very very stage frightened. and the contact should be emailed to oly. and can i also have a copy too huni in case of..oh i dno ..just cuz i like to feel special lol lady_tropical03@yahoo.co.uk love u xxxxxxxx

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home