Friday, January 26, 2007

Important news from the one and only Lady Tropical!

Howdy people of england!
It has come to my attention that we are all confused. and if we are not all confused then I most certainly am. I find that it is in all our best interests to POST ON THIS BLOG THINGS THAT HAPPEN AT MEETING AND AUDITIONS or else people miss them and spend ages phoning each and every one of you asking the same bleeding questions. I love you.
basically it would help my sanity if i could find out the exact running order of the acts, timing and the equiptment they will be needing. because if i am to survive a night with lighting, managing and bossing people around oh and moving stuff to places i need to know what is going on. I love you...again.
what else oh yeah Jess sweetie ur phone doesnt work, it says ur number doesnt exist and we all know you do because u grace us with ur beautiful self every tuesday. need to talk/hug jess.
Andy, Maddie, Jocelyn and Kirsty..we keep in touch. tis good
another thing, i think randall migth wna come back..what du u say folks? he is still UNRELIABLE but hes fun ive told him when meetings r if he wants to drop in. any bets on the outcome?
Oly - hope u had a good time in prague..u missed the snow :o
George - Hope u had a good time by the sea...and ate icecream when it snowed :D
oh yeah and everyone start sending the flyer through ur msn contact list. as soon as ppl sign in online and the sounds goes ping then hit them with the flyer and keep nudging them till they reply and accept it.
Love everyone and see you at 6pm Tuesday
Love Sarah xxxxx

3 Comments:

Blogger ladytropical said...

yey mine is mroe colourful than olys post lol

12:31 am  
Blogger x- hazel eyes -x said...

sorri my sim has expired x x here is my new number:07990683197
also we are not doing the dance any more and i don't know if i am doing the show any more. i will have to let you know. hope everyone liked the poster though.

12:33 pm  
Blogger irony in motion said...

Jess, I will post what I know of the running order in just a minute. I am so sorry about not being able to make Tuesday. Also, Randall should clearly come back.

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home