Sunday, September 03, 2006

lotsa love for everyone!!

heya cool ppl of croydon!

editing is tomorrow aka monday and tuesday im pretty sure oly said it was from 5pm onwards. ....might have bin 4:30 tho lol

dont worry luv...we're all confuzzled

im coming in early anyway cuz i get an early finish from the BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!...sorry... lol

so basically if anyone is bored or wants something to do for a few hours before editing...come join me..
you migh find me singing in workshop 3...i get very into my mp3 player lol..

luv forever!!! Sarah xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger irony in motion said...

I think today (Monday) is from 3 onwards, and Tuesday is from 5 onwards, though it's probably a bit late to say that now.

11:12 am  
Blogger irony in motion said...

Also, I was wrong, so it's probably for the best that no-one read it.

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home