Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hosenbügler

Hello there. Sorry I couldn't make it to the Mela or World Party, although I thought that the excuse "I was in a youth hostel in Germany at the time," was a pretty good one. To make up for it, here is a picture of the Rhein:

There it is, in all its Rheiny glory. And the huge cathedral in Cologne (attempt to climb only if you have large amounts of water to hand, but worth it for the view):


And because I imagine that large German lakes/large German buildings may not awaken any particular interest in most people, here is one of my favourite signs of all time (from the Eurotunnel):


They've actually done a diagram to show you how to wait, and look, he's crossing his legs and leaning and everything. I think this is absolutely fantastic, and want to see more of these signs around. It almost beats "This sign is not in use" (which my dad saw on the way home from a concert), but not quite.

Anyway, see you tomorrow (or, technically, today), anyone who's coming to discuss the Arts Award/cabinets etc -- and get well soon Emma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home