Monday, June 25, 2007

Workshops etc

Despite not being able to make it to the last meeting (I went to a lecture that turned out to be phenomenally boring, but I did get to look in the House of Lords), I've found out I can't come tomorrow either. D: I'm going to see Forgotten Voices at the Riverside Studios, which is all about WW1 and at least arts-related, so I feel like I have quite a good excuse. I feel bad about not coming twice in a row, though, sorry about that, but I'll be there on the 6th for laughing yoga.

Anyway, with regards to workshops, Olly said I ought to give feedback here since I won't be in the meeting. For what it's worth: JOHN COOPER CLARK IS MADE OF WIN, LET'S GET HIM IN, and I also love the sound of the scriptwriting workshop. So, er, yeah, if either of those work out? I'd be ecstatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home