Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Bogus Woman



What a show last night! I know this blog is intended for the exhibition - a place to post ideas or like Maddie has demonstrated with aplomb (I'm reading the dictionary at the moment), just a place for thoughts - But I can't help breaking the rules and to let everyone know that The Bogus Woman was the best thing I've seen at the Clocktower this year (bar Bill Shannon's Sketchy). Does anyone not agree? And it was SOLD OUT......who can predict what Croydon audieces will be like?

The actress is from Croydon and did Drama at Selsdon High school I think! She was incredible - it takes much talent to change from one character to another in a split second and keep it believable.......it was so intense. I was sitting in the back row and sometimes struggled to hear because I'm almost deaf - but this just added to the intensity to concentrate.......like in an ambassador meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home